MMA Training DVD - MMA Cage Tactics, Learn Takedowns, Defense, and more!
You Will Learn...
- How to dominate your opponents by using the cage as your #1 tool.
- How to breeze through fighters that have no cage tactics skills.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes involving the cage.
- How to improve your position using the cage.
- How to take opponents down using the cage.
- How to prevent being taken down by using the cage.
- And much much more...
This MMA training dvd will dramatically improve your skill level.
- Think of this course as MMA Cage Tactics 101. You will learn all of the moves that "traditional" martial arts doesn't teach you.
- You don't need a cage to apply the principals taught in this video. You can use a wall. The main idea is that you will learn how to put your body in the right position to capitalize on your opponents' weaknesses. You will know when to be offensive and when to be defensive.
- Many fighters get in the cage way before they are ready. They don't even know the fundamentals of mixed martial arts. Having a strong background in one particular martial art, such as jiu jitsu or muay thai, is a great way to begin training. However, only having the knowledge of one martial art will leave weaknesses in your MMA game.
The instructor of the DVD Series is Charlie Cosens. Charlie owns a gym in Bay City, Michigan called Cosens MMA. He has been involved in MMA for nearly 10 years. He's fought 29 times and has a record of 21-8. He's trained nearly one hundred fighters over the years and figured out what their biggest weaknesses are in the cage.
- Delta College Jiu Jitsu Instructor
- 10 Years of Instructing Experience
- Defeated the Pan American Jiu Jitsu World Champion in a three round decision while in Thailand in 2008.
- Trained at Tiger Muay Thai in Phuket, Thailand.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Machado Second Stripe Purple Belt (Certified under Ryan Fiorenzi of East West Martial Arts.)
- Current Middleweight Impact Fight League/Donofrio Entertainment Middleweight Champion
- Defeated Cody Wall of American Muscle at the Palace of Auburn Hills successfully defending the IFL Middleweight Title
- Trained at Fairtex Muay Thai. (One of the world’s most respected muay thai gyms)
- Defeated a Norwegian Muay Thai Fighter in Pattaya, Thailand in an authentic Muay Thai match in February of 2012.
- 2005 Men’s No Gi Great Lakes Gold Medalist
- 2006 Men’s No Gi Great Lakes Gold Medalist
- 2007 Champion’s Challenge Silver Medalist
- 2008 Elite Federation of Grapplers (Naga Event) Gold Medalist
- 2008 Elite Federation of Grapplers Bronze Medalist
- Mutt MMA Middle Weight Champion
- King of the Cage Pay Per View Veteran
- Fought on Fox Sports Net Detroit
- Fought on Fox Sports Net Ohio
- Trained along side UFC Fighters such as Allen Belcher and James Lee
- Number 1 Ranked 185lb Fighter in Michigan
What Will This DVD Series Do For Me?
- You will be able to prevent strikers from striking.
- You will be able to counter a wrestler's sprawl.
- You will be able to get off the ground using the cage.
Why You NEED To Learn Cage Tactics
- How To Cage Walk
- Elbow, Knee, Hand, Foot (Learn how to use the cage to get off the ground properly)
- Three Step Turn (Learn how to get your back off the cage and reverse position)
Takedowns Using The Cage
- Drive Your Opponent To The Fence
- Single Leg Takedown Off The Fence
- Double Leg Takedown Off The Fence
- Ankle Pick Takedown Off The Fence
Takedown Defense Using The Cage
- How To Properly Turn Your Hips (Prevent being taken down off the cage)
- Three Step Turn (Get Your Back Off The Fence)
- Single Leg Takedown Defense (From The Fence)
- Double Leg Takedown Defense (From The Fence)
- Anke Pick Defense (From The Fence)
Using The Cage To Improve Position
- Elbow, Knee, Hand, Foot When Parallel To The Face
- Using Elbow, Knee, Hand, Foot In Guard To Pull Yourself To The Fence
- Pulling Yourself To The Fence To Cage Walk
We are confident that you will love our MMA Training DVD Series and we want to offer you a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If you have an issue with our product we will grant you a full refund. The techniques taught in this DVD have helped hundreds of fighters turn from a "good" fighter to a GREAT fighter.